Buying a home can be a stressful process whether it is your first home or an investment property. Being aware of the home buying process will
make this eventful time a bit easier.
- Help you find a lender that has the best program for you.
- Search the MLS with your criteria to find prospective listings.
- Show you properties you would like to view.
- Research areas for market values.
- Write offers & represent you in negotiations.
- Work with your lender & title company to ensure all requirements are met.
- Schedule inspections.
- Meet with inspector at property to go over inspection report.
- Attend appraisers property review.
- Ensure Seller has completed all required disclosure forms.
- Compose Buyer's Request for Repairs.
- Attend closing.
- Most of all... to make sure you are comfortable with your purchase
Click below for a first-time
The Gould Group
Keller Williams Realty East Valley
2077 E. Warner Rd. Suite 110,
Tempe, Arizona 85284
Direct: (480) 600-3663
Fax: (480) 907-1551
Each Office Independently Owned & Operated
Copyright 2014 The Gould Group